Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day was Nice!


Valentine’s Day was nice…just nice…yes. BUT, that’s what I wanted; Nothing fancy, stressful, or expensive. We had brunch at El Torito with my siblings, their spouses and kids, and my mother. It was nice to sit around some good food, that someone else cooked, and just chit-chat about anything. I handed out some of my V-Day candy holders and took some nice pictures. Then we headed home and RELAXED. Perfect.

On Valentine’s Day, 7 years ago, my now husband, asked me to be his girlfriend. Did I ever imagine that we would now be approaching our 2 year wedding anniversary? Not at all! But boy am I glad that we are!



I’m sharing a few pics from our brunch.




Continue having a great day!

~Gloria Gomez

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Looks like you had a wonderful time! I love El Torito! Yummy! You to are a beautiful couple! How fun to have the memory every v-day! Blessings to you! I will have to come again to see your blog! I will follow :)