Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a little late on this post...

I can’t believe next Monday will be March 1st! Where have the first 2 months of this year gone?!?!

This past weekend was fun, but BUSY! We had a total of 3 birthday parties to attend. One was for my brother’s “step-son”, the other for a friend of my aunt’s, and the last for my niece Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn turned 2 and this was actually her 1st party. My sister-in-law did a great job in decorating, matching cakes and gifts, dressing Kaitlyn, and having yummy food for all of us to eat. I took tons of pictures because I knew that this is one event that I would want to record (via a scrapbook)!!! Here are a few pictures…more to come as I work on her scrapbook…I’m thinking more along the lines of a mini-book!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now off to start thinking about March birthday…my mother, my husband, and my father-in-law all have March birthdays! Wow, we’re heading for a busy month!! But, on the upside, lots of scrapping opportunities for me!!

Have a great week.
~Gloria Gomez

No comments: