Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday...

This should have been posted on 3/16/2010, but Blogger was having issues

I know, it's Tuesday, but can it be Friday?? This week has just begun and I already want it to be over. I've been out 2 days from work with this crazy, cough-cold-fever-sickness! And my first day back I already want the weekend to come! Just thinking about all that I want to do and achieve this week makes me more tired!

Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday, yes on St. Patrick's Day! It is mid-week and I decided to have a LITTLE dinner with our immedate families. I say LITTLE because no matter how small I plan for it to be it still requires time, effort, and running-around. That is what I will be doing tonight, running around! But I do it with pleasure, sure I complain now, but I so ENJOY all this. I am looking forward to taking some cool pictures of my hubby on his day!! (for 37 days we are the same age, my birthday is April 23rd and I am the older one, so I enjoy those 37 days of being the same age!!). Pictures to follow in the next few days.

No comments: