Monday, March 1, 2010

You and Me 2010 Project

You and Me 2010 Project

AFTER my husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary, I thought of making a mini album/scrapbook of all that we did in that first year of marriage. I bolded the word “after” because I thought of it after, duh, but also because as I tried going back and remembering when we did what and how, and where, and why, it was a mess. I managed to create “something”, but it wasn’t what I had envisioned or hoped for. Actually, had I not attended the Teresa Collins class in November 2009 I never would have completed that little project…I’ll post pictures of that project at a later time.

SO NOW…I’ve decided to work on something similar. You and Me 2010 Project. Each month, I will make sure we are captured in some sort of picture, which I will then take and incorporate in a layout. It gets better, I will use products that I ALREADY have, and merge it with the lovely new products that I receive in one of my monthly kits. Sounds Fair! This is what I have for January and February:

January
For details on products used Click Here

February



I used BoBunny’s Love Bandit and Pink Paislee Alphas from Crazy Daisy’s February Kit, Tags from Shabby Chic Crafts V-Day line, Glimmer Mist in Sherbert, and random scraps I had laying around. For more details on products used Click Here


And now that March has crept up on us, Iwill have to start thinking about what layout I will create.

Have a Happy Week!

~Gloria

No comments: